SURGERY PRECEDURES - Aestetic face surgery
By the previously marked drawing, the excess skin and fat tissue of the upper eyelid gets elliptically removed with the scar in the eyelid fold. The incision on the lower eyelid goes immediately under the eyelashes, and if there is no excess skin, the fat tissue is removed via conjunctive on the inner side of the eyelid, i.e. without the external scar.
The surgery is performed in local anaesthesia in duration of 30 minutes for the upper eyelids and 45 minutes for the lower eyelids.
24 hours after the surgery it is necessary to put cold compresses onto the eyelids. The suture is removed in 6-7 days.
Swellings of the eyelids and suffusions that last 5-7 days; impossibility of full closing and eye leaking are temporary phenomena.
The incisions are located along the hair line on the temples and continue immediately in front of the earlobe, in front of the earlap and behind the ear. After that the facial and neck skin is liberated, and its excess is removed, with the previous lifting of the subcutaneous structures, in order to provide a long-lasting effect. Sometimes it is necessary to remove the fat deposits under the jaw and on the neck by liposuction for improvement of their contours.
The surgical intervention is performed in general anaesthesia, and lasts some 2–4 hours. The duration of intervention depends on the type of operation, as today there are many types of face lifting procedure.
Removal of the bandages and drainage after 1-2 days and the sutures are removed between the day 7 and 10.
Swellings and suffusions that withdraw within a week, a transitory sensation of numbness of the facial skin, a trauma of the facial nerve branches, the hypertrophy scars behind the ear and on the neck, a receded hair line.
"Facelift" is a common term that applies to a set of procedures that affect the relaxed skin and soft tissue of the face, which aim at eliminating the hanging edges and lines. When the fat tissue that lies beneath the skin of the face in mature age decreases in volume leaves behind the relaxed skin. It should be known that there are no external treatments that can correct this condition. Sometimes, Facelift can by lifting, removing excess skin, by supporting the muscles of the face help to reduce their mental effects and mental age, ie, that the patient after the facelift feel mentally younger.
It is unrealistic to expect, and it is impossible to perform, to lose the characteristics of your face with this operation. It can be rejuvenated, but the type of face can not be changed. This operation involves making incisions in the natural furrows in front of the ears, leaving the postoperative scars that are almost imperceptible. Other scars are found in the temporal region covered with hair and behind the ear, so they are not visible. Modern surgical techniques allow the results of this operation to be as good as possible with as little as possible in the shortest period of time, shorter than most patients can imagine.
The procedure consists of removal of the excess skin behind the ear and re-shaping of the earlobe cartilage until the achievement of the normal contour and angle between the earlobe and the head.
The surgery is performed in local anaesthesia and lasts around one hour (both sides). If needed, in smaller children that are not mentally prepared, it can be performed in total anaesthesia as well.
The bandage and suture are removed after seven days.
The bandage and suture are removed after seven days
Nose and nose septum surgery
It is necessary to make all the required laboratory tests after the surgeon's examination, including an ECG and sometimes an RTG image of facial bones and it is advisable to that an anaesthesiologist performs an examination, granting you permission to undergo an operative procedure.
The correction is performed through the incisions inside or outside the nostrils, so there is no visible scar. The procedure consists of changing the shape and position of the nose cartilage and bones. Upon the intervention performed, tampons are placed in the nasal corridors, and a compressive mask on the nose from the outside, which are all removed after seven days.
Nasal correction is generally performed with general anaesthesia.
The patient breaths through the mouth until the removal of the tampons and the mask, while in the meantime the swelling withdraws up to the greatest extent.
Swellings around the eyes and the surrounding tissue.
The final result of the procedure can be fully expected after 2-3 months.
Septoplasty is a surgery by which the nose septum is corrected with a view to improving the nose function. It can be performed independently, as well as within the aesthetic nose correction. The surgery includes a removal of the deformed parts of the nose septum and placing the septum in the right position. After the surgery, the patients have tampons in their nose for 2 days. Unlike the septorhinoplasty, the patient does not have any swellings or suffusions.
Nose correction /RHINOPLASTY/ is one of our most common corrective procedures in the area of facial aesthetic surgery and it is definitely one of the most challenging and dynamic surgical procedures. Aesthetic sense of the entire face is particularly important in this procedure, and the results can improve the entire facial harmony and beauty
Aesthetic nose surgery can often be combined with the so-called functional correction of the nasal partition - SEPTOPLASTY, thus taking care of both the aesthetic and functional aspect of the nose in one procedure.
Instructions by Dr Baros after surgery of rhinoplasty
You will feel tired or tired after surgery. Such a feeling with a sense of vulnerability can last from a few days to a week. Everyone reacts differently.
1. You'll need someone to take you home from the hospital. You will be able to drive when your doctor permits, most often after 5-7 days after surgery.
2. Lift your head to 2-3 pillows or rest 2-3 days after surgery in a chair (armchairs). This will help to minimize the islands.
3. You may have cushion pads in your nostrils. It will be stacked with a patch and can be replaced if necessary. They stay in the nostrils 2-3 days after surgery.
4. It will be necessary to put ice (in a waterproof bag) over the eyelids to reduce the island and bruises. This will be required in the first 48 h. Can serve frozen vegetables (peas) in small plastic bags. Do not put ice through the immobilisation of the nose and do not yeast passage.
5. Please in any way increase the air humidity in your bedroom (or the one you stay 1-3 weeks after surgery).
6. Reduce activity according to your doctor's instructions. You can walk, but do not run, lift loads, exercise or have extreme activities.
7. You must not shower until your immobilization is resolved. You can swim in the bathtub. DO NOT KEEP TRANS!
8. Take antibiotics exactly as prescribed for you. Take pain medication if you need it. Avoid products such as salicylates (Aspirin, Andol, Anbol, Acisal) and ibuprofen (Bruffen, Voltaren).
9. You may have a gauze pack inside the nose as an internal immobilization. It will be removed 5-7 days at your doctor. Do not try to take them off yourself, because the packets are in the nose of the nose.
10. Try to avoid sneezing. If you do it, do it open mouths, otherwise the tampons in your nostrils can be disturbed.
11. Tampons in your nostrils will be taken 3-7 days. When the tampons are removed, you will be instructed how to clean your nostrils 2x daily with a diluted hydrogen solution of 3%. You will apply an antibiotic grease 2x daily after cleansing. Nose caps Aquqmqris or Marisol can be used 4-8 times a day to avoid dry mucous membranes.
12. Do not "blow out", "blow out" your nose until your doctor tells you.
13. Do not wear any glasses 6-8 weeks or until your doctor permits. If you have to wear glasses, put them on the forehead so that they do not touch your nose.
14. Most of the island and bruise will disappear 7-10. days. There is a small island that can last 6-8 weeks.
15. IMMEDIATELY call us if your footprint exceeds 38.5 C, you have a pain that is not undergoing medical treatment or increased leakage. This can cause an infection and your doctor must act immediately.
16. If you have any questions or objections, please call us. The doctor or nurse will be happy to help you.